Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding: Olivia & Rick

I am really having trouble with this sneak peek. The problem is that I just can't decide which pictures to post because there are so many that I love from this day! The love that was shared on this day was simply amazing. I am probably going to have to do a portrait post and a detail post. Simply because the details were extraordinary and beautiful. The friends and family for this wedding were so incredible and supportive and shared a love for this couple that was inspiring.
First, the portraits!!!
The bride and groom share a special moment:

The wedding party give the couple a hand! :)


The couple decided to share a first look! Look at Rick's face as soon as he saw his bride!!! :) Plus of course the nurse and the fireman had to check each other's pulse rate during this time!!


Thank you for letting me share in your special day. Up next: the details of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are so impressive wedding details. The photographer captured imaginary photos which look so fun. I am also going to host a grand beachside reception party and my fiancé is helping me a lot with the preparations. He just made a list of one of the best private beachside NYC wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete