Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wedding: Olivia & Rick...details


Details post! I may have to make this post a standard with every wedding so bride's can get great ideas from other weddings! First of all, I would strongly suggest the venue, Yew Dell Gardens, in Crestview KY. The entire place, from start to finish, was breathtakingly beautiful (and so was the bride). Honestly, I was just blown away by the gardens. It was a hot day but Megan and I were happy to deal with it considering the beautiful venue and gorgeous sculptures throughout. There wasn't a bad spot for a photo shoot anywhere here! And the staff was very friendly.




Here are a couple shots of the bride's shoes, I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Which one do you like?

Thanks again Rick and Olivia! I wish you both a very happy marriage! I hope you had a wonderful honeymoon (Rick surprised Olivia with the location!!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment